Friday, November 26, 2004

 

Trike Update 4

I hope everyone had a nice Thankgiving. I made sure not to eat to much. Almost every year my dad eats until he gets sick. There is just so much food to eat. It looks good, tastes good, etc.

Anyway, I measured my x-seam last week. That's opposite of the inseam. It measures from your hip to the bottom of your foot. To get an accurate measure you must sit with your back against the wall and keeping your legs straight, then measurements are taken from the wall to the bottom of your foot. My x-seam was 51.5 inches. However, the large Greenspeed GTR plans only allow for a 48 inch x-seam. I'm not sure if I just need to build a longer boom or if all dimensions would have to change. I contacted Greenspeed via email for a solution but they haven't got back in touch yet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google