Monday, March 14, 2005

 

Uh-oh! It's coming...

The cogs turn...

Cobwebs being torn apart...

The light bulb flickers...

Yes, you guessed it. I have a idea. I'm planning to launch a recumbent bicycle website. I've been looking into copywriting and internet marketing for a while now. That's why I haven't been posting much. But I've found through several keyword searches and I've found that 'bents are a solid niche which have plenty of demand, but low supply (relatively speaking to say......mountian bikes.)

I mean, the 'bent industry is a niche market. And niche markets are the best way to go into business. But net doesn't need another general recumbent bicycle website. I figure I could come at it from the different angle: cheap 'bents for touring. That's not final or anything, but it's a start. I'm still doing keywords searches and such. It's gonna be a pretty big site. It won't start that way of course, but I plan to make it hugh.

I'll keep you folks posted...

P.S. I am seriously considering the cruzbike option as a backup to DoomSled. DoomSled the Lesser (the Cruzbike) and DoomSled the Greater (the Greenspeed GTR).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google