Saturday, April 02, 2005

 

Possible Tour

This should be a good tour. It passes through Alabama, not far from where my brother lives. This may be good for next summer. Ther eare several state park in my area and those would be great tours to start with. A great Loop ride would be Camp Tuscoba, Lake Lurleen, Moundville, and back home.

I've got enough money to buy a Bentech framset. It's a short wheel base recumbent bike. It call for 20/26 wheels, that is the front wheel is 20 inches and the rear wheel is 26 inches. I'd rather use 26 inch wheels all around and make the thing a high racer. This way can transfer all my components from my mountain bike to the new bike.

I didn't realize that Heidi Domeisen had finished her tour. She did a loop ride fron North Carolina to Alaska and back. She just finished in Feburary. She bought a Trimuter to do her tour. I read an interview where she said she should have bought a Greenspeed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google