Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Updates

I haven't written in a while. I've been ride several time per week. I found a riding partner for the weekends. He's a lawyer. Good to have a lawyer. I don't know why people say kill all lawyers. If you've every need one, you will develop a whole new repect for them.

I'm thinking of buying a pair of bike shorts and a jersey. Nothing fancy, but wearing blue jeans is getting old.

I far as my search ofr a bent, I found a guy who will build a frame for $80. That's cheap. He builds recumbent frames for a hobby. At any rate I am still gonna hold off for a while until my copywriting business gets going.

Recycled Recumbent

Comments:
Good to see you ain't dead!

With the other website and your work on the bike, I guessed you were busily enjoying yourself.

How're the panniers coming?

-ceil
 
Yes, I'm alive. I haven't started working on the panniers yet. My truck just died, so I'm trying to get another car.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google