Monday, March 13, 2006

 
Rhyno Lite baabbiiiieeeeeee Posted by Picasa


Just picked up a new rear wheel today. Got it from the local bike shop. I think the guy who sold it to me was stoned. I told him what I wanted, and he couldn't understand me. I spoke english, but he was too out of it. He was truing a wheel at the time. Not sure if I want a stoned guy truing my wheels though :s

The only thing I don't like about this wheel is that it only has 32 spokes. 36 spokes would be better for my wieght. But It's a good rim. Sun makes really good rims. It's double walled which is much better than my old rim. A wheel like this should hold it's resale value pretty well.

For those of you who don't know a double walled rim looks like this:
Double Walled Rims cut away view

Now I only need a 20 inch front wheel. That's what's pissing me off about this bike; It has different sized wheels: a 20 inch wheel for the front and a 26 inch wheel for the back. That sucks. That means more parts for maintenance. Oh well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google